Thursday, JUNE 3, 2021
- Cross you fingers for nice weather! (As of now it is looking good!)
- Only immediate families may attend. Unfortunately we cannot invite grandparents and other special people to attend this year.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask and social distance. (Ms. Monzingo made some special masks for the graduates)
- Please DO NOT park in the reserved Little Scout parking spaces. The other classes will need them for pick up at the end of the day.
- Children should be in the classroom and ready for graduation at 4:45 pm.
- Theme: Camping
- Sight Words: "for" and "three"
- Letter: Review
- Number: #8 Workbook Page
- Read Dinosaurs
- Dinosaur Alphabet (Letter Review)
- Matching dinosaurs are the same
- Tinker Toys
- Painting the background (Dinosaur Silhouettes)
- Read Butterfly House by Eve Bunting
- Released our butterflies
- Read How Do Dinosaurs say I'm Mad? by Jane Yolen & Mark Teague
- Large Dinosaur Floor Puzzle
- Dinosaur Syllables
- Seven Cup Caps (Numberness)
- Read Roar A Dinosaur Tour by Michael Paul
- Lowercase Matching Workbook page
- Dinosaur Trace and Count
- Dino Lego Art (photo below)
- Read Dear Tyrannosaurus Rex by Lisa McClatchy
- Dinosaur Rhyming
- Dinosaur Matching Game